[Thank you for the 1st sold-out] Craft beer gift box 2nd in "Mecca" San Diego that makes craft beer lovers happy
San Diego craft beer is said to have an economic effect of 130 billion yen in San Diego. Even during the era of American Prohibition, people were able to walk to Mexico, and the culture of enjoying beer was preserved. Home Brewing was legalized in California in 1978, and beer pubs were legalized in San Diego in 1982. Starting with the opening of Karl Strauss in San Diego, craft beer breweries have sprung up one after another.
San Diego now has over 160 brewing facilities and over 200 brewery locations, including tasting rooms. It is truly the world's largest craft beer mecca .
This 5-bottle set is a bargain mixed set of carefully selected 5 unique craft beers from 3 breweries: Stone, Modern Times, and Thorne.They are packed and wrapped in a gift box, with an additional cool delivery charge of 350 yen. is added for free. (Normal shipping fee is subject to free shipping standards) This is a great value gift box with about 8% off the total amount!
■ Set contents
- "I can't think of any flaws in this beer," said Steve, the brewmaster, who boasts of Stone's classic IPA. Three types of hops are generously slapped with a large amount of hops, and at first they were shunned, but the bitterness became addictive, and many people were addicted.
Stone Buenaveza Lager
- An impressively refreshing, clean and refreshing Mexican-style lager! The taste of lime and salt will refresh your thirst. Get rid of the summer dampness!
Modern Times Dungeon Map
- The brewery "Modern Times" was founded by a team of unscrupulous lawyers, kombucha-addicted real estate agents, and creators. An outlaw IPA from a brewery with an artistic and somewhat outsider world view. In addition to the flavors of citrus, peach, and tropical fruits, the pleasant light bitterness creates a symphony of unity.
Modern Times Fruitlands PF&Guava
- A staple product of Modern Times where you can enjoy the refreshing acidity derived from lactic acid bacteria and the fruity fruitiness. A sour session beer that uses coriander and hops, is fermented with lactic acid bacteria before boiling, and then fermented after boiling, with a pleasant acidity and saltiness.
Thorn Brewing Relay / Thorn Relay IPA
- A San Diego-style IPA that allows you to enjoy a variety of hops like a relay, with a modest malt and bitterness. Hoppy flavors of passion fruit, tangerine, mango, pineapple and pine.
- SoCalization original gift bag
- cool delivery option
- Gift box/wrapping
The Perfect Gift Box for IPA Craft Beer Lovers
A gift box of Mixed pack of 5 San Diego craft beers. Known as the "Mecca of Craft Beer", San Diego has. Have a friend who loves craft beers?
- Stone IPA
- Stone Buenaveza Lager
- Modern Times Dungeon Map
- Modern Times Fruitlands PF&Guava
- Thorn Relay IPA
SoCalization Branded Gift Bag
- Chilled delivery
- Gift boxes & Wrapping