Double gold medal winner, a new sensation sweet sparkling wine that SOCAL is enthusiastic about
* Through crowdfunding on CAMPFIRE, 263 people, the largest number of supporters in history, have been acquired for a project with wine as a return in the "Food / Restaurant" category! (As of the end of the project) Detailed page *
The famous "almond sparkling wine" was born at the family-owned Wilson Creek Winery in Temecula, a wine region in Southern California that attracts 3 million people a year.
Rotate the glass and let the rich almonds dominate your nostrils . It has a soft and sweet mouthfeel, and the right amount of fizziness gently complements the nuts . When the refreshing bubbles pass through the throat, the almond lingers elegantly and endlessly.
Winner of many Best Sparkling Wine Awards in California. More than 10 years after the birth of the alias "OH MY GOSH Sparkling Wine", it continues to be loved in California as a cup that decorates the beginning of parties and celebrations.
It is recommended to enjoy it in a round wine glass rather than a champagne glass as it has a good fragrance.
First landing in Japan, Temecula's famous sparkling can only be purchased at Southern California wine SoCalization .
*SoCalization is an Authorized Dealer of Wilson Creek Winery.
Recommended way to drink :
- As a toast
- With snacks of truffle cheese and mixed nuts
- With salty pickled olives (it goes really well!)
- With tempura of fragrant mushrooms such as matsutake
- With cheesecake
- With fruit crepe
- With chocolate!
Grape variety/Varietal: Chardonnay / Chardonnay
Contents 750ml alcohol content 11%
This gold-medal winning sparkling wine from Wilson Creek Winery in Temecula is also referred to as the "OH MY GOSH"® sparkling wine. Aromatic with sweet almond marzipan dominating the bouquet and a lingering finish of caramelized sugar.
Volume 750ml Alc 11%
People who agree with even one of the following will surely like almond sparkling wine!
- Like almonds
- Like almond tofu
- Like plum wine
- Like cocktails
- Like Asti
- Like Cafe De Paris
- Like sparkling beverages
- Like amaretto
- Like the combination of blue cheese and honey
- Like chocolate cake and cheesecake